In order to sell Bloem products and become Authorized Retailer, company agrees to Bloem's Terms and Conditions listed below. Failure to comply with these policies may result in closure of companies wholesale account.
Turnaround time is 5-7 business days.
Orders will ship via insured USPS Priority Mail.
Minimum first order: 1 case
Reorders: 1 case
Payment Methods – cash, check or major credit cards
We do not offer returns on wholesale products unless due to damage. For damaged items, please contact your local Bloem representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING ERRORS/DAMAGED ITEMS
All shipping errors or damaged items must be notified to company within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of order. We will either issue a credit or send replacement product at no charge. Bloem accepts no liability for any loss resulting from the companies failure to comply with carrier’s delivery. If the carrier has to return the shipment to us then the customer will be liable for all shipping charges and credited for all merchandise returned in sellable condition.
Turnaround time is 5-7 business days with 2-3 day shipping. Orders will ship via insured USPS Priority Mail. Free delivery if within delivery area; ask Bloem representative for details.
You may place your order any of the following:
• Submit your order online at gobloem.com/wholesale. Company must have a registered account to order online. If company does not have an account please go to gobloem.com and create "New Account".
• Contact local Bloem representative to place order.
We do not accept international orders at this time.
Authorized Retailer is given one (1) free sample kit prior to first order. Additional samples may be purchased and are exempt from our minimum order requirement.
Bloem representatives may in be your area to provide personal in-store service. Please call 833.GOBLOEM or contact us at email@example.com to see if there is a representative in your area.
OUT OF STOCK
We try to have all Bloem products in stock at all times, however there may be unavoidable outages. If a product is out of stock Authorized Retailer's order can either:
1. Be held if out of stock product is expected to be back in stock within 2-3 business days and order will be shipped when all products on order are in stock.
2. Be shipped without out of stock products and out of stock items will ship separately once back in stock. We will note on packing list any products that are out of stock.
Bloem offers private labeling options for all Bloem products, please contact your local Bloem representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bloem does not offer exclusivity of Bloem brand products in any one geographical area. All Authorized Retailers must retail Bloem products at MAP to protect the value of the product.
As a manufacturer of a line of premium products Bloem has an established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) to protect the value and integrity of our products and Cannabidiol products across the USA. An Authorized Retailer must follow the MAP for the advertising and marketing of Bloem products. All Bloem Authorized Retailers must agree to the terms and conditions of the following MAP Policy.
MAP Pricing for all Bloem products can be found on your current price list. All advertised prices must be at MAP for all Bloem products . Authorized Retailers may temporarily discount Bloem products up to 15% for a maximum of seven (7) consecutive days once per fiscal quarter. Failure to comply with these policies may result in closure of companies account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Company must be an approved Authorized Retailer to retail Bloem products.
2. Invoice payments are upon shipment or delivery of the order.
3. Authorized Retailer MUST sell all Bloem products at MAP.
4. All Bloem product descriptions must agree with Bloem's production specifications.
5. All discounts, promotions or marketing material (not provided by Bloem) must be approved by Bloem before executing.